The remarkable days

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!! Here I am with my new blog. I'm so exhilarate to write this blog.... So in this blog, I'm gonna share my experiences on.....

TEACHERS!!πŸ˜ƒ

Let me tell you first, being a teacher is not so easy or not so tough. You should teach from your heart. I always get irritated when I repeat the same concepts to one person but do teachers get irritated? No, never, not at all. They are ready to teach students for 100 or infinite times too till we are clear. This is one specialty of teachers. One more is they teach from their experiences and from their heart....

I have so many  favourite teachers but I would like to say you few.

When I was in kindergarten, I hate to go to school. Going to school was like going to prison.(this was the thought of age 4 or 5, not now. Don't take it seriously...) My friends laughed at me. I was a crying baby of the school and was making a fool out of myself. When I think that scenario now, I feel ashamed but felt happy. You would think that I'm crazy. 

" When you're a laughing stock at school,

teacher holds you tight and boost you up."

These two lines which are written in bold letters with double quotation are made by me. I was a laughing stock in kindergarten till 2nd standard. When I was small my teacher babysits me and then teach me alone. 

In my 6th grade we had social teacher as our class teacher. She shares her opinion with us and I was her 1st batch. She really encouraged me in various ways. 

At the end of 7th grade I became a poet( not really but love to write poems) because my English teacher asked us feedback. I thought to do it in a different way, so I wrote a poem for her. It was so pleasure to write it for her. She was really so happy that made me happy.

At 8th grade(going on), my class teacher helped me and solved the difficulties that I was having while I was attending the online class. My English teacher made me interested in writing blogs. My other teachers gave me an opportunity to prove and show myself.

My parents are the best life teachers for me. They taught me how to handle the ups and downs.

Most of them in school doesn't know me. I'm not a popular girl too. I'm a girl who loves to spend time with family, friends and...

teachers...

There are no favourite teachers for me but best teachers for me are:

  •  The one who created me
  • The one who cared me
  • The one who supported me
  • The one who had faith on me
  • The one who gave a chance to show the real me.5th Sep 2020 Teachers Day Best Wishes Msg
It could be anyone. It could be my family or friends or teachers.
This teacher's day is dedicated to everyone who helped me in various way. It could be my enemies too( I don't have anyone but just telling).
Teacher Appreciation Day Quotes Happy. QuotesGram
How to make our teachers happy?

  1. Attend class regularly 
  2. Be physically and mentally present
  3. Be polite
  4. Show the real you
  5. The last and final- Be Who You Are.
This is the thing I need to share is never change yourself ,when you are right.

"Let your smile change the world

but never let the world change your smile!!"

This is told by one of my friend, a really good friend. She has a blog and she is quite popular. Wanna check? https://chaoticdreamers.blogspot.com

My other friends' blogs are:

https://puzzledcerebrum.blogspot.com

https://dorkshinethrough.blogspot.com

https://obstaclechaser.blogspot.com

https://written-beyond.blogspot.com

https://myselfthemadeleine.blogspot.com

https://gratificationaide4fun.blogspot.com

https://sridhakshitha.blogspot.com

They are totally fun-tastic bloggers. So, check it out.

They too were so much supportive. Lucky to have friends like them. 

Hope you felt my today's post good.

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!!

Hats off to my teachers who made me the best I could ever be...

Meet you soon in my next blog but till then bye and have a good day!!

Comments

  1. Wow !!! 😘❤that's really awesome baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot, mam.
      You inspired me and supported me in writing a poem.
      Happy Teachers Day=)

      Delete
  2. Superb Aarshia. You are just rocking with your blogsπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Keep it up!!! Yes, teachers are indeed special as you said. They were the ones who bought us till here. We all should be grateful to them! I just enjoyed your blog post. And I love you tooooooo. Thanks for recommending me your blog post. Thanks and all the best for your right path which is waiting for youπŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh means a lot, Avanthica. Thanks for your support and pls do subscribe.

      Delete
  3. Wow aarshia u r posts are going in Vera level ....... awesome ...keep going...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Aarshia!! U nailed it...... U are right teachers are really special and supportive!!........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... You "stand out" dazzling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot mam. Thanks for your support without you couldn't be a blogger.
      Means a lot to me... Happy teachers day to you=)

      Delete
  6. This was truly incredible. I loved reading this. You are extraordinary. I was so happy while reading this. At the time when u mentioned me I was literally blushing( a lot actually). Keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all you encouraged me and gave me happiness. This should be known that you were my bestie.....

      Delete
    2. You were my bestie, you are my bestie and you will be my bestie forever=)

      Delete
  7. What a great message AarshiaπŸ’™
    Proud of you and will be waiting for your next blog!πŸ˜™

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's right. Our teachers mean a lot to us. My fifth grade Hindi teacher was the one who first told me I was good with words and should try writing. Thanks to her, my novel is soon going to be published! In a few months/one year, but I've waited two years to finally announce this. I loved that teacher so much, if she ever got disappointed in me or angry at me, I couldn't control my tears. NO BODY can influence me that way except for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing about your teacher and novel. Waiting for your novel.....=)

      Delete
    2. =) My teacher influenced me so much... I hated writing at first, but the moment she said I had potential, I started loving it ALMOST as much as my music!

      Delete
  9. Aww, thanks for adding the link to my blog!
    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comments.
    For your kind information
    One of my friend's blog is this- https://gratificationaide4fun.wordpress.com
    Not this-https://gratificationaide4fun.blogspot.com
    Have a good day.=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey
    Now I am ur official subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome post Aarshia....keep on posting beautiful posts .....U R rocking ....This post was very thoughtfull

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so proud and satisfied with your blog!😘 You have expressed your feelings about teachers so nicely.
    That is very heart touching πŸ’“ Your feelings are so deep and loving. I'm really happy about that😍 Go ahead in life, God will be always with you and He will help you.πŸ€—
    Wishing you a bright future!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ur blogs r amazing
    And incredible
    Keep going....
    I am ur subscriber now !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. When are you posting next, Aarshia?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Festivals celebrated in India

BIENVENIDAS