The Real Me

 Ahoy readers!! My blog got deleted so I'm just gonna rewrite with a tiny modification. Thank you for your cooperation.

My friend from Chaotic Dreamers( Link: https://chaoticdreamers.blogspot.com) asked me that did the Quarantine change me? So, the answer would be definitely yes. I always try to please others but never pleased myself. I realized that the way I was trying to make friends was wrong. My family fulfilled all my wishes but I couldn't fulfill any of their wishes.

10 Things you have to know about me

  • I'm a girl who loves singing, dancing and reading books.
  • I love my family a lot.
  • I know to play keyboard all because of my brother. He is great at playing keyboard and also great at dancing.
  • My father makes me practice math in an easy method.
  • My mother helped me in being a good classical dancer.
  • I'm close with my family but I'm actually close with my mom. I love my mom more than anyone. She is the world's best mom. 
  • My grandma loves me a lot. She is a great violinist.
  • I hate tomatoes and bitter gourd.
  • I like to have friends.
  • I can speak in English, Hindi, Assamese, Tamil( a little bit), Spanish.
So that's it for today. If you want to know more about me, you can ask. I thank my family who always support me. I thank everyone to bring out the real me.

Yours blog mate,
Aarshia Borgohain

Comments

  1. Hey Aarshia ! I knew some of your facts before . You're such a pleasent girl . I always wish to play violin . You've got a lovely grandma . NYC post ! Keep going .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! You can learn from me coz I know to play!!!=)
      Thanks a lot...

      Delete
  2. Wonderful aarshia keep it up. Eager for your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came to really know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your interests are all hilarious and enthusiastic 🙌☺️......Ur good at solving math .....lol! I used to have a math phobia😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??
      When I'm bored, I practice sums....=)
      I'm not too good in solving Math.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow!!!!! You're pretty similar to me!!
    Gr8 blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Job Aarshia! You are a very talented girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!! Am sorry for the late comments...
    I got to know more about you
    Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, We both are very alike lol....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Festivals celebrated in India

BIENVENIDAS