READING OVERLOAD

READING OVERLOAD



Bonjour à mes lecteurs!! Welcome back to my blog. Thank you for your comments...Your comments were so encouraging that gave me more pleasure to write this blog. I was so eager to write this blog and I guess you too were eager to read. I am so glad to write my second blog, “Reading Overload"!! I read so many books that had some interesting things that are so rarely known. So I thought to share you the things I read. 

            1. As I'm an Indian, I'm gonna start with India. India has so many things which is known by few people. I would like to say a thing which may not be heard often. 1. Mahabharata is a holy book of Hindus. In Mahabharata we know that Bhīma’s child was Ghatotkacha. Ghatotkacha married Maurvi, princess of the Yadava dynasty. They had a child named Barbarika. Barbarika became a skilled fighter. He received an extraordinary gift from Lord Shiva, three unbeatable arrows that would be with him forever. The arrow never fails its aim. Barbarika promised to his guru that he would be in the army which is weak. When he met Krishna, Krishna tested his arrows. It was true. Krishna then asked that if more soldiers were killed in their opponent side, whose sides will Barbarika will be. Barbarika was confused that which side will he be. He cannot break the promise that he made to his Guru. Krishna asked Barbarika's head. Barbarika wished to witness the battle. Krishna placed Barbarika's head on a top of a hill where he can see full view of the battle. After the battle over, everyone was appreciating themselves. Krishna fixed Barbarika and Sage Vyasa asked him that who contributed the most to the victory. Barbarika said that Krishna's celestial discus gave victory so Krishna contributed the most to the victory. Barbarika wanted to remain rest of his life as a sage as there was no humanity. Today Barbarika is worshipped in the state of Rajasthan as Khatushyam.

            2. Let’s discuss about France! I would like to share you about the mystery theatre in Catacombs. In 2004, police patrolling found a theatre that could house 20 viewers. It also had a bar, saloons and a dining hall. Paris had a major problem that the cemeteries were overflowing. The people thought to place them in the centuries-old tunnels that were below the streets of Paris since. By the time these burials ended, 6 million Parisians' bones came to their final resting place in the city's catacombs. If you wanna visit this amazing place then it is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday and Sunday and cost around $11 for adults. You can bring jackets as you will feel chill inside the tunnel.




                        So, If you like these amazing, interesting and rare facts please do follow, share, subscribe and don't forget to give comments.  I would post my next blog on Friday, so don't forget to check it out but till then Au revoir! Bonne journée!!



Yours blogger
Aarshia Borgohain

Comments

  1. Excellent Aarshia!!! Good information shared. Waiting for your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you a lot. It means a lot. I hope it was interesting.
      Please do follow, share and subscribe.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Great work Aarshia😍
    Waiting for your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you like it and don't forget to comment, share, follow and subscribe.

      Delete
  4. Very interesting. Nicely described. Keep writing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Don't forget to comment, share, follow and subscribe.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks. Don't forget to comment, share, follow and subscribe.

      Delete
  6. Wow! Aarshia
    I'm so proud of you. You're so talented.💗
    Waiting for your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I hope you find my blog interesting. Don't forget to comment, share, follow and subscribe.

      Delete
  7. Awesome Aarshia 👍👍KEEP IT UP .keep going.☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Dhakshitha. Don't forget to comment, share, follow and subscribe.

      Delete
  8. Hi! That was great. I mean, I'm WRITING about Indian mythology and I didn't remember the one who said he'll take the weaker side was Barbarika!
    And you're Indian? Wow, we're sisters, then! But... you're also French?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. I'm an Indian teen girl and love to learn other languages. Hope you subscribe, share and check my blogs...

      Delete
    2. I followed. But since you haven't made your followers public, you can't see that I followed THAT EASILY. Of course, you check see it in the stats section by clicking on followers.

      Delete
    3. Oh okay. Thank you for following my blog!!

      Delete
    4. You're most welcome! Waiting for your next post!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Festivals celebrated in India

BIENVENIDAS