BIENVENIDAS



Buenas noches, todo el mundo! I'm exhilarated to write and be a blogger. I had stepped into this new world of blog. In this URBANE PANACHE!!, I'm gonna write about the things that are common between us. The things we need to talk about, would be more lively in this blog. I'm nervous and eager to know this world of blog.


     Oh! BTW: I'm Aarshia with a charming, 24 karat smile and a butter cup eyes; writing the blog with 13 years old brain. I like to experience new things that are way ahead. I want your help and support. I love to read books. I love to dance mostly classical. I like hear to songs. I like to talk with my friends. 
      

     I would really be glad to see the encouragement by your comments. Your comments is my first step of getting accustomed to this blog. So, this is what I want to convey that you read my blogs and tell me how it is, on my blog by giving a comment. I'm very excited for my next blog that is coming on Monday. Every Monday and Friday I would keep updating with my blogs. I guess you are eager to see what's the next blog I'm gonna write. Adios and que tengas un buen dia!! 


Meet you soon with my next blog!

Yours blogmate,

Aarshia Borgohain


Comments

  1. Aarshia I am Dhakshitha u r blog is nice. waiting for your next....👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks really means a lot for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aarshia I am Gayatri. Very nice .Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aarshia this is Avanthica. I saw your blog and the introduction for your blog was awesome like u. Truly to admit your blog is outstanding and interesting. Waiting for nlthe best one and all the best 🥰😍🤩😘😘😗☺😚😙😋🥳👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola soy gargi .
    Lo estas haciendo bien.
    Waiting for your next blog.😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Gargi.. Gracias por comentar

      Delete
    2. Wait, why did I just understand that without a translator?

      Delete
    3. Learning Spanish just takes three to four days. You too can learn. It's easy...

      Delete
    4. OHHHH!! Maybe also because I already speak a quite okay French... still learning though, been only three years till now

      Delete
  6. Its nice, waiting for your next blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice starting. Keep it up. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent job😄😊. We are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  9. Good start...
    Keep it up sis...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it...waiting for ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to girl 👏👏 Waiting to read of your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was nice and it is interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Aarshia! Found you from my blog. It's great! Wish you luck! I'm 13 as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Great to know.... Thank you for your support.

      Delete
    2. 💜 Always there for people... an Army thing, according to me. Besides, YOU are the one who posted the heavenly stuff, so you deserve your fame, though I don't have much to give

      Delete
    3. 💜 Blackpink in ur area! 💜

      Delete
  14. Oh, hey, did you realize we have the same blog-background pics? Not on the Fiction Novels one, of course, but on Written Beyond? Have you noticed??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I felt the background pic beautiful. Twinsezee.( Same pinch)...

      Delete
    2. Oh, wow!! ❥❥ Waiting for that Kpop post!!😏🤣🤣

      Delete
    3. You can contact me here: saanvikhanna08@gmail.com

      Delete
  15. Happy Kookie day, Aarshia!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Festivals celebrated in India